Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Section !!!!!!!!

So now we are going to have a IT notes section. I gotta take notes and do assignments(source code). You guys want to learn this stuff. Let's get started. First I want to say I will not allow others to plagiarize my papers, use at your own risk. If you do something you are not supposed to do it is all on you.

Secondly lets go ahead and get started.

Things you need: C++ programming
  • A flashdrive (4gb or more recommended)
  • A Open mind. 
  • A c++ textbook, almost all are same just get a Dietel C++ how to program. Or you could just utilze this site and several other sites like Cprogramming.com or Cplusplus.com or if you are a visual person head over to Thenewboston.org for videos on this particular subject. 
  • Google as Home page
  • Linux Ubuntu OS just kidding... But I like linux better :p
  • Most importantly a C/C++ complier. I like codeblocks I don't particularly like dev-c++ but you can use that too. 
  • Google Chrome... Just kidding Mozilla is better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment